Well, I guess CVP 2009 is officially over, as far as campers go. This upcoming week, the staff will be cleaning up around camp to prepare for retreat season and mentally preparing for the "post camp transition". It's a little weird this year because I really don't see God leading me back to camp after this summer (because I have to be a big girl with a grown up job--eep!).
The summer was incredible. For those of you that have worked at camp, you know how indescribable a summer at camp is. For those that haven't, I wish I could sum up any of my 4 summers in a short blog, but words never seem to do justice. Camp is a little glimpse of heaven and I am already realizing that the transition will be so different this year.
For one, I won't be going back to Athens to start back my usual routine of classes. Instead, these next few weeks will be spent resting, seeing family and friends, re-organizing my life in Marietta, helping out with recruitment in Athens, and most importantly--looking for a job in Chattanooga!!
I'll be posting some pictures on facebook/here once I'm at my own computer, but until then you'll just have to wait with anticipation. :)
1 comment:
i am so full of joy in knowing that you are still definitely looking for a job here in chatt- and praying hard! something great lies ahead. and yes, the first summer away is hard. but the first summer of the real job- also amazing :)
i love you and miss you, and can't wait to hear about this summer.
<><
Post a Comment