Wednesday, January 11, 2012

An Addition to my "Top Ten of 2011" Post

I have one small, little itty bitty addition to make to my #1 spot of my top 10 of 2011

Just as a refresh, my #1 went a little bit like this:
1. And finally, what I will love to look back and think about when I think about 2011 is being an aunt. My nieces have held the #1 spot on my countdown for the last 3 years and 2011 is no different! I am so grateful to be close to both of my sisters which allows me a chance to be close to both of my nieces. And it's so convenient that the Newmans are at my parents house and the Clelands are a quick drive to Atlanta! I LOVE being an aunt--being apart of the milestones, spending time with them, and seeing them grow. They are such a big part of my life and of my heart! 

And my addition to #1 is that I LOVED finding out about niece/nephew #3!! That's right, Kirby and Daniel are expecting a little one in early July and Felicity will be a 2 year old big sister! 

I have loved being an aunt and with each addition, my heart doesn't have to squeeze another spot in there, my heart just grows more and more for each addition. I cannot wait to see what 2012 brings--especially when it means my sister bringing a new life into the world!

No comments: