I feel like if I lived in a hip and trendy city, aka not Marietta, I would wear this outfit, or outfits like it, regularly. But I do not. So I use work as an excuse to buy things like this adorably classic, yet still trendy blazer. (And yes, I'm on the house phone while taking these pictures...multi-tasking here people.)
Blazer: Anthropologie, Miette Blazer Shirt: Gap, Essential Crew Neck (in black) Jeans: Loft, Modern fit Skinny Jeans in Rinse Wash
I took this second picture to show you the angled cut in the back of the jacket. It has a single button in the front and is so soft! It comes in a pale pink too, but it washed me out and I loved this bright pop of color against my hair.
Necklace: Old Navy
Shoes: Steve Madden, Croquet-L Smoking Flats...in other words, leopard print loafers that I had to search high and low for the perfect pair! I am obsessed! (I found these at Macy's but I'm sure they are at most department stores)
Ring: on an wrinkly looking hand, Versona
The pictures make the shirt and jeans both look way dark--which the jeans are a pretty dark wash, but not the same color as the shirt. Ever since I bought this blazer, I had visions of pairing it with my (non-existent at the time) leopard print flats and some skinny jeans. What an easy outfit to feel cute in!
Also, I don't know where the hip pop in the pictures came from...? I need to spice up my selfy poses if I'm going to keep these work wardrobe posts up!
This 2nd outfit had two pieces that I was pretty amped up to wear. First is my brand-spankin' new shirt that I literally bought the day before I wore it! I was too excited to wait so I just had to wear it and I thought my giraffe print flats would compliment the bold navy stripes pretty well.
I love both of these shoes (and other parts of the outfits!) but know that I will be wearing them thin during my hours on my feet at work! The compliments in a cute pair of shoes definitely put some pep in my step and a smile on my face!...cliche enough for you...? :)
This 2nd outfit had two pieces that I was pretty amped up to wear. First is my brand-spankin' new shirt that I literally bought the day before I wore it! I was too excited to wait so I just had to wear it and I thought my giraffe print flats would compliment the bold navy stripes pretty well.
Shirt: Anthropologie, Lace and Lines Pullover To be honest, I do not think the model is wearing it well (not that I am wearing it 10 times better) but I wouldn't have wanted to buy it based on the website picture. Jeans: Loft, They may or may not be the exact same jeans I wore the day before in the pictures before.
Love the detailing and different colors!
The back buttoning might be my favorite detail--definitely why I wore my hair up that day so I could show it off!
Shoes: Michael Kors Fulton Flats
Earrings: (the coloring in this is awful! It's really a pale pink and gold if you can't tell...) Francesca's
I love both of these shoes (and other parts of the outfits!) but know that I will be wearing them thin during my hours on my feet at work! The compliments in a cute pair of shoes definitely put some pep in my step and a smile on my face!...cliche enough for you...? :)




No comments:
Post a Comment