Tomorrow, I am going to:
with these lovely ladies:
for 3 almost full days!!
Mary works for Delta and somehow got a free 2 night stay at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. No joke--tomorrow night, I'll be sleeping in a bed in this hotel:
We have tickets to see Vegas! The Show and a Champagne night tour to see all of the Vegas photo op spots! And of course we'll make our way down the strip...which is a little overwhelming based on this picture alone.
I will be taking tons and tons of pictures!! I am so excited for a vacation with high school friends and I'm sure it will be an adventure.
PS- Friends and family have given me Vegas advice.
Thus far, I have been advised to come back to Atlanta with the same last name, don't end up with a tiger in my hotel room, and be on the lookout for cross dressers.
Any other advice y'all have to offer? Do's and don'ts for those of you that have braved Sin City before?





2 comments:
Fun! What does Mary do at Delta? Everything in Vegas is so much further apart than you think (because the hotels are so big). If you walk the whole strip, you're legs will be so tired/sore.
Hi...I noticed you were using my photo for your blog. Could you please update your post to include a photo credit? I would really appreciate it. I dont mind since you arent using it for revenue, but I would appreciate the credit. Thanks.
David - Recalibration Photography
http://recalibration.weebly.com/uploads/3/0/9/8/3098614/4818085_orig.jpg
Post a Comment