...Update! C'mon people...
Okay, pictures WILL come but just a quick run down of my holiday festivities:
-Shopping with mom (I made out like a bandit this year with clothes--you da best mom!)
-Sundaes at the Chambers house (a holiday favorite tradition of 9ish years now)
-Lunch with my "big brother", his WIFE (ah! crazy! love her btdubs), and Bonster Monster
-Candle Light service at church (the advent candles caught on fire during the "O Holy Night" solo)
-Presents with parents, Kirby, Daniel, and Felicity (F loved unwrapping presents!)
-Lots of cooking/baking; including but not limited to: monkey bread, homemade pizza, Baby Cake cake pops, lasagna, and more
-And finally, a 3 day road trip to Mississippi to see my aunts, uncles, one of my cousins, and my just turned 90 year old grandmother, Mimi
Whew! And now I'm in Marietta for the night, packing up, going back to Chattanooga to turn back around and go to Greenville for NYE! Don't worry though, I've already started working on my annual countdown of my favorite moments of this past year!
Hope y'all have a wonderful, blessed, restful, and family and friend filled Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment