Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Eve's; Christmas and New Years!

I know I'm working a little bit backwards but I wanted to post a few highlight pictures from Christmas Eve with the family and New Year's Eve with the Trio.
In our family, we open family presents on Christmas Eve and "Santa" presents the morning of Christmas. Katie and Lee were with Lee's family, but we were glad to have the Clelands over for some unwrapping!!
The shirt Gigi bought F that she just had to put on right then and there!
The hats that I made F! Well, I made the clips for the flowers to go onto the hats...but that's still making them, kind of. 
The other present I got Felicity--it's a pillow! it's a pet! It's a pillow pet!
Katie and Lee got me a Baby Cakes cake pop maker! I've used it already!
Felicity thought you were supposed to eat the placemat...not eat at the placemat! Too funny!

Okay, now fast forward a week after Christmas (add in a trip to Mississippi to see my dad's family) and now it's time for a New Year's Eve catch up! A while ago, Cary, Kelly and I decided to make 2011 a year to end with a bang and conveniently, the Avett Brothers were playing in Greenville, SC for NYE! They played for over 2 hours and were incredible. Amazing. Wonderful. Just plan awesome. And bringing in 2012 with a balloon drop, my best friends and the Avett brothers -- it doesn't get much better than that!
 
 

No comments: