Part One:
Here we go....I'm about to sign up to take the GRE in January. What is the GRE you might ask? It is the Graduate Record Exam, which is basically the college grad's SAT. I am planning on taking this test in 2 months so I can apply to graduate schools starting in March. Whew....I thought I would never willingly take another standardized test again, but silly me, here I go.
Part Two:
I really do want to blog more, but there's a slight problem. I hate just blogging with no personal pictures. But since I am using the Liner's internet, I don't want to upload my pictures to their computer and I'm not the computer whiz...which means I can't figure out how to hook their internet cable up to my computer. Anyone have suggestions how to connect my computer to their cable internet?
1 comment:
do they have wireless? if not, you'll need an ethernet cable and an internet hook-up/plug-in thing. it kind of looks like a phone jack. (you might have an ethernet cable from the dorms...)
Post a Comment