Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Face lift

Does anyone remember the game Mario Party on Nintendo 64? Even better, do you remember the game where you gave a Mario character a face lift to match the distorted face they had given you?

Well that's where I am with my blog right now. I come to my page and cringe. Not that it's so awful, it is just so..."the same". All the time.

Over Thanksgiving, I'm hoping to accomplish a few things:
-Sleep and not wake up to an alarm until Sunday morning
-Read "The Help"
-Pick up HP 5-7 from my parents house to start re-reading one I finish "The Help"
-Eat. A lot. And often.
-See Felicity for a day at the apple orchards
-See Charlotte to celebrate her mom's birthday
-Visit with high school friends (whoa throwback)
-Give my blog a face lift. I don't know how, but it's got to be done!

I know I've set really big goals for my few days off of work, but hey, chores don't finish themselves-this is one of those times that I would really appreciate a "sarcastic" font...

No comments: