Something that provided a redeeming quality to my days at work was teaching Signal Mountain's color guard. We had our last competition this past Saturday and they won 6th overall in the Division 2 State Championships! I was so proud of all 5 of my girls and am crossing my fingers that this won't be the last time I'll be teaching guard. I really loved these girls-they always made me laugh and worked really hard
Two weekends ago, Kelly and Cary came to my parents for the weekend. It was so relaxing to just have a weekend at home playing with Charlotte, seeing my parents and sisters, having a quick visit with Felicity, shopping, and eating home cooked food.
Then this past weekend after the guard competition (sorry for my random train of thought writing), I squeezed in a few hours of sleep after the guard competition before going to Knoxville with Erin and Cara to surprise Samantha for her engagement!!! Elliot and Samantha went to high school together have been dating for almost 4 years now. After Elliot proposed, he had planned for a surprise party with her friends and family. I am so glad that I could make it to be there! Seeing the look on Sam's face when she saw that we drove up there was worth all the time and money we spent to go up there! Added bonus, we got to see camp friends too!
Side note: biggest ring ever--Perfect fo Sam!
This isn't everyone, but a lot of Sam's friends that could make it! Love this!
And now it's my birthday weekend! I LOVE birthdays so I will definitely update my blog


No comments:
Post a Comment