This past weekend, I got to celebrate Kathleen and her very soon wedding with a lingerie shower and Bachelorette party! Most B parties I've been to have been more on the tame side, and though there were no male strippers (thank goodness!) or anything too crazy, this one was the most typical "what you would expect" kind of Bachelorette party and I loved it! It was so fun to get dressed up with friends from the sorority and other friends and family that mean so much to Kackles and just have fun! Only a few of the pictures have been deemed internet worthy though...so here's a snapshot of the night :)
It was such a fun night out and I cannot wait for more wedding festivities for Kathleen and Avery!
Also, can I just say how impressed I am with Kathleen for embracing the "bride to be" get up? I loved it! But hey, I mean, you only get to do it once so go big or go home! Props to my roomie :)
Also, can I just say how impressed I am with Kathleen for embracing the "bride to be" get up? I loved it! But hey, I mean, you only get to do it once so go big or go home! Props to my roomie :)
1 comment:
Where did you get that crown???!!! I want to get one for Katie! haha
Post a Comment