Since Kathleen's Bachelorette shower, I have:
Finished my first semester of grad school with STRAIGHT A's! Go me!
Celebrated Kathleen and Avery with a beautiful wedding shower (and really yummy brunch!)
Been spending lots of time with this cutie
and this one too since I don't have school work to distract me from them!
Went to the Georgia/Georgia Tech Baseball game at Turner Field--which means it's really summer time!
I even got to (finally) go to Chattanooga to see friends!!
Spent a weekend in the mountains with FB (more of that for the next post!)
AND I got a job at Anthropologie (which I just started today!)
Whew! Okay, so I think that's it! Needless to say, it has been a super busy month and I have been taking full advantage of my month off for "summer". My work schedule will add a nice change of pace I'm hoping, but won't conflict too much with spending time with friends and family!





No comments:
Post a Comment