Hello blogging world! Long time no see. Really, really long time! I promise, I am still alive and kicking. I want to eventually do a "what you've been missing" post, but there is just too much on my plate right now to give these past six months any justice. Obviously, if you couldn't tell, my semester started right after my last post and there has been no stopping since! I'll give the rundown later with pictures galore, but between working at Anthro, full time grad student, picking up running again, and of course hanging out with my man :)--I was a bit busy this Spring semester. Funny thing is, that seems like nothing now.
This summer, I'm taking two classes, working about 18 hours a week on site at my practicum, working a shift or two a week at Anthro still, training for the Peachtree, spending time with friends, family, and as much time as Brian and I can fit in, studying for my exit exams coming up this fall, and oh yeah planning my wedding!!!!! Eeeeee! I really wish that I could do this blog justice to talk about the in's and out's of wedding planning (I have quite a few thoughts haha), not to mention telling our engagement story, but that will have to wait. Life is happening too quick while I'm sitting in front of this computer screen and as much as I miss the therapeutic and connection piece with friends from far with my blog, it will have to wait until life taps the brakes a little bit!
I haven't forgotten about you and trust me, an update will come! It might not be until August when this semester is over, but better (really) late than never!
1 comment:
I feel the same way! Can't wait to have our phone date and catch up soon!
Post a Comment