We had Exec on Saturday afternoon so right after work, so I made my way back to Athens for an afternoon of planning sorority date nights, formals, and other exciting details. Whew. Finally, I had a bit of a weekend-y feeling night with Brian. We had (really good) mexican followed by errands at Target and a night of rocking in rocking chairs on his front porch drinking out of some Mama Mardis made redneck wine glasses. It doesn't take much to please me apparently because I call that a nearly perfect night.
After a great church service, B and I got some barbecue, ran a few more errands (he's trying to update some things around his house, hence all of the errands), and I was off to work again. Sigh. It's hard trying to sprinkle in some work when I want to play all weekend, but all play and no work makes for a very sad looking bank account. I'll start trying to step it up on the picture taking so it won't have to be so wordy next post but now that the Christmas chaos dust has settled, I'm thinking it'll be a bit easier. Hope y'all have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment