Saturday, February 21, 2009
My immune system hates me
Ugggghhhh. I don't want to be the complainer, but I have been in bed ALL day. My parents came in town last night because this weekend was my sorority's annual Daddy-Daughter weekend. I woke up yesterday coughing a little bit more than I had been (I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago because I had been having coughing fits for 3 weeks to find out that I had bronchitis. He gave me antibiotics and cough suppresents and sent me on my way) and not feeling 100% but figured that the feeling would wear off as the day went on. Nope, it just got worse. I took a 2 hour nap before showering and laying around my sister's house all night. I toss and turn all night and woke up with a 101+ degree fever. So, rather than getting to enjoy the nice weather and baseball game with my dad, I have been cooped up in my room all day, eating dry toast, sipping on ginger ale, and dozing in and out of sleep. Not how I was planning on spending my weekend. :( I don't mean to be a Debby Downer, but since I have nothing else to do while I'm chained to my bed all day, I figured I could at least blog about my not-so-stellar immune system and its poor choice of timing since I should be enjoying the weekend with my daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry friend! Please feel better. I love you :-)
Post a Comment