Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catch me if you can!!

I lied. This post will not include pictures as I promised in the last post....But, they will be posted in the near future (Anna's blog has inspired me to do much of the same that she has!)

I am posting to give a short notice to Chattanoogans that I will be Chattanooga bound in T-minus 12 hours for a whirlwind visit. Mostly, I'm just going up a few days early to spend time with friends and help out around CVP for some unfinished carpeting tasks. (I am apparently the Queen of Carpeting after this summer--Ryan, Clay, and myself recarpeted the WHOLE dock this summer in a day and a half and then I was put in charge of recarpeting the putt putt course, which now sits unfinished thanks to the rain during clean up week, but fear not! I'll finish it before dinner on Friday!) I have from Wednesday afternoon through Thursday before dinner open to see people. I'll probably be staked out at a coffee shop job hunting on line, working on applications, or updating my resume during the inbetweens. (...Maybe some uploading of pictures to my computer too... :) I am so excited to be back up in Chattanooga, I miss it already and it hasn't even been a whole week since I've been away!

And most of you that read my blog will be at/in Sarah Guin and Jason Lawhorn's wedding on Saturday so I'll hopefully see you then regardless!! (I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE SARAH BECOME MRS. LAWHORN!!!) And besides, in another week and a half, I'll be a semi permanent fixture in Chattanooga as I really begin to crack down on my job hunt! :)

No comments: