Monday, August 31, 2009

Where are you these days?

"Where are you these days?" is a question that I have gotten asked far too many times to count since camp has ended only 3 weeks ago. (Has it really only been three weeks?!? It feels like much, much more than that...) My answer to that question is something along the lines of "Well, right now, I'm in fill in the blank for whatever city I'm in at the moment, then I'll be in whatever city I'll be in over the next few days." I only work 2 weeks in advance at at a time these days! haha

There's not too much to report on life these days though...Being unemployed is beyond boring. It was so wonderful to be in Chattanooga this past week. In fact, it was the longest I'd been in one city since camp's ended!! I feel like my life has been so stop and go this past month because I'm a city for a whirlwind amount of time with lots to do some days and then nothing at all the next.

One thing I have become more and more grateful for is hospitatlity. I am SOOOO blessed with wonderful friends that have not only given me a roof over my head in Chattanooga during my time of homelessness, but have opened their homes and taken me in as apart of their lives.

No comments: