Some wonderful girls from my pledge class in the sorority that I have already realized how much I miss seeing them!! We were celebrating Jami's birthday and our last few days together as undergrads!

I graduated!!! And so did Daniel (who is now Dr. Cleland!)

I finally got to walk under the Arch!!! (For those of you that don't know, it's a UGA tradition that you aren't supposed to walk under the Arch until after you've graduated so I finally got to!)

We took a family vacation to Destin which served as a family reunion as well...Daniel, Lee, myself, and my dad all went to play a couple of games of golf (my first, might I add!!) We played best for each game on teams (me and my dad against Daniel and Lee)--my dad and I won one game and the brothers-in-law won the other...Not too bad!

When we were on vacation, we also got all matchy-matchy to take family portrait pictures. This is the picture of all of the cousins with spouses (and my cousin's girlfriend) from my dad's side of the family (minus one and his wife)--What a blessing to spend time with my family!!

It wasn't too long after that that I packed up and headed up to Chattanooga for another wonderful summer at CVP! Those pictures will definitely be on their way before too long, so look out for a rewind part 2 in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment