Last (last) Wednesday I went to Marietta to see Brian Diehl since he was in town for a few days. It turned into a mini reunion of sorts because Bonnie came over for dinner to see him, then he and I met up with Bracca and Alexa. I love spur of the moment reunions and seeing old friends!
Friday, it was time to head to the Classic City and see Jessica Schwartz! It's always fun to see her and even more fun that we got to enjoy a weekend full of fall festivities! The weekend consisted of downtown, shopping, pumpkin patch hopping, and football.
The whole reason I came down to Athens in the first place was to go see Marc Broussard at the newly remodeled Georgia Theatre! I don't know if I was more excited to see the concert or to see the updates since the fire 2 years ago. The 2 opening acts were great and Marc was so fun too!


No comments:
Post a Comment