Wednesday, October 19, 2011

When Posts Don't Save

I had this really sentimental, sweet blog post all written up about Kelly and Cary...and then it didn't save. Boo. But I am not going to attempt to multi-task in writing a heartfelt blog while I'm watching this past Sunday's Desperate because it will only come out sounding lukewarm and that just doesn't do our friendship justice. So here's the weekend rundown.

I hung out with Kelly and Cary. And Bob and Lisa. All weekend. And went to a wedding. The end. It was a great weekend.
The wedding was for my sweet
camp/UGA friend Liz. She and I worked at camp together--she was Alex Walker's co before I was and the rest is history. Well, sort of. Since she went to Georgia, we would try to hang out once a month by either grabbing a coffee or going on a walk on Milledge. Liz is sweet and wonderful and made a beautiful bride! The wedding was classy and traditional, exactly what I would have expected from Liz. I'm so glad I got to be there and that Cary was my date! :)



No comments: