Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hellllooo Christmas Break

I just officially completed my second to last semester of school-EVER!! WOOHOO!!! Even though technically, I'm taking an Independent Study class that I should have started, hm, like 2 weeks ago? I'll find time for that later. In the meantime, I'm too excited about surviving my 21 hour semester!!

Hilights of Fall Finals 2008:
-Falling at of my chair while studying
-Having my last few days of classes canceled so I could bum around
-Not really stressing too much about my grades :) (but I still studied plenty, Dad)
-Making a gingerbread house with Kathryn
-Going to the Camp Christmas party in the midst of Finals
-Celebrating with Ms. Brittain (my adorably sweet "old lady")
-Studying at Starbuck's for 5 hours straight
-Realizing that I only have to go through the agony of finals one more time :)

Things to Look Forward to during Christmas Break:
-Andrew Peterson concert
-Babysitting Charlotte for a few days
-Making some mola working for Fossil
-Reading a good book (to be determined...)
-My Mimi flying in to see our family for a week
-Getting a banana split with my Mimi (it's our traditional date)
-Rest and Relaxation :)
-Candlelit Christmas Eve service at church
-Spending Christmas with the fam (my favorite part of the break)
-Nicole and Luke getting married!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Hopefully having some visitors from Chattanooga come to Atlanta
-Hopefully going up to Chattanooga to spend time with friends (specifically, time with Kasey)
-Not being in school :)

No comments: