10. Football season, not necessarily all of the scores by the end of the game, but the memories made as my last UGA football season as a student.
9. My (becoming more frequent) visits up to Chattanooga with amazing friends that are becoming more and more like family to me.

8. My 22nd Birthday in Athens with some of the best friends a girl could ask for :) And more desserts than I should have eaten-haha!
7. Being a senior at UGA (Which wouldn't have been possible without my finding a major so I can graduate on time!!)
*This one is two fold...Senior year comes with the excitement of what's coming next, but also loving and appreciating my friends in Athens more than ever (Like going to see Wicked and Matt Wertz when I found some free time)
6. Blobbing in the thunderstorm and weekends during the summer in genereal
...Well, this picture of from another blobbing, or blabbing experience, which was equally as fun and thrilling...
5. Being a leader for a D-Now Weekend and going on an incredible mission trip to Washington DC with Crossroads

4. Seeing two amazing, Godly women become a Mrs.
-Alex (even though I don't have any pictures with just her :( ) become Mrs. Walker :)
and Emily's wedding was such a fun celebration of seeing her and David come together as husband and wife!
3. Working at camp with so many wonderful other people on staff and seeing kids coming to Christ at camp
2. Getting baptized at camp in front of my parents and camp family...the story is incredible how it all played out, but that will come in a later post for sure :)
1. Charlotte being born--What an amazing blessing in my life and I know for everyone that knows her
9. My (becoming more frequent) visits up to Chattanooga with amazing friends that are becoming more and more like family to me. 
8. My 22nd Birthday in Athens with some of the best friends a girl could ask for :) And more desserts than I should have eaten-haha!
7. Being a senior at UGA (Which wouldn't have been possible without my finding a major so I can graduate on time!!)*This one is two fold...Senior year comes with the excitement of what's coming next, but also loving and appreciating my friends in Athens more than ever (Like going to see Wicked and Matt Wertz when I found some free time)
6. Blobbing in the thunderstorm and weekends during the summer in genereal
...Well, this picture of from another blobbing, or blabbing experience, which was equally as fun and thrilling...
5. Being a leader for a D-Now Weekend and going on an incredible mission trip to Washington DC with Crossroads
4. Seeing two amazing, Godly women become a Mrs.-Alex (even though I don't have any pictures with just her :( ) become Mrs. Walker :)
and Emily's wedding was such a fun celebration of seeing her and David come together as husband and wife!
3. Working at camp with so many wonderful other people on staff and seeing kids coming to Christ at camp
2. Getting baptized at camp in front of my parents and camp family...the story is incredible how it all played out, but that will come in a later post for sure :)
1. Charlotte being born--What an amazing blessing in my life and I know for everyone that knows her 
Words can hardly describe how much this year has meant to me and how blessed I am for each of you that read this blog (all 4 of you haha) to be in my life. This year has been what it means to me because my friends and family...God is teaching me more and more about true love that can only been found in special friendships and all the fun that I have had with each of you have brought me to appreciate each of you that much more. Thank you for being apart of my life in 2008 and I cannot wait to see what God has planned for me in 2009--I mean, it'll be a big year since I'll be graduating and moving to only God knows where...prayerfully Chattanooga though!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!



1 comment:
this is a good list!
Post a Comment