I'm posting more or less to break my cycle. There has been so much going on in my life, but nothing that seems too "blog worthy" and when it is, my internet at the Harwoods has been messed up, so I can't post pictures when I'm at home.
So here's my life in a nutshell:
-Helping with boat driver training at camp last week
-Allie Arick (7th grader from church) spent 2 nights over because her dad was traveling for work
-Being more obsessed with Glee and Gossip Girl than ever
-Starting p90x....more on my self-inflicted torture later
-Seeing BOTH of my nieces in the same weekend!!! What a blessing!
-Dinner with my dad and Katy Fisher
-Living the summer life in Chattanooga
-Babysitting up a storm (twice for one family this week and once for 6 hours today with another family)
-Seeing Sex and the City 2 AND Shrek in the last 2 days
-Adjusting to my girls' (and when I say "my girls" I mean my students at First Pres) summer schedules
-AND drumroll, please.....getting ready to work at Family Camp this weekend at CVP!! I've got some splainin' to do on this one:
So, Erin Kennedy called me on Tuesday night when I was at Chili's with K. Fish and Gavin in a panic. There was a sudden rush of families that signed up for Family Camp when Jerry had only staffed for the original smaller number of families. So they were calling all of the people staffed for this summer to come early....and then they resorted to calling last year's staff. So here I am, avoiding my unpacked WalMart bags by watching reruns of Glee, blogging rather than switching over the laundry, and talking on the phone with people that I will see in 12 hours instead of digging out my one piece swimsuits and sunscreen. Don't worry though, it will get done as it always does and I will have lots of blogging+pictures to share with my patient readers come Wednesday when I come back up the mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment