Friday, October 1, 2010

My brand new stuff

Here are some pictures of my almost finished with being decorated apartment...AND my brand new to me car!! If you're curious, it's a 2008 "Barcelona" red Rav4 (I wanted red, my dad wanted Rav4, so this was our compromise!) There are just over 10,000 miles on the car which is ridiculous!! I love it sooooo much! (Can you tell? ha!)

Bathroom (duh)

I still have a few more frames I want to hang and I need to rotate out some old pics for new ones, but you get the jist.


My sips 'n strokes painting made the cut for the living/dining room!


It's a little hodge podge, but I like it. It's finally starting to feel a little bit more like home. :)

And here's Ruby? Roxy? Still figuring out her name...Suggestions?

Lots of room for a "UGA Alumni" sticker



Okay, I had to do the cheesy "I have a new car" face/picture. But seriously, I am so pumped that my key has the lock/unlock buttons on there now...I've never had a car that's done that before!!
I know that all of this is just stuff and that in the bigger picture, stuff really doesn't matter. But it's kind of nice to have really great stuff for the little time that I'm on this earth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the car! But I REALLY love that bulldog in your bedroom over the bookshelf!! Where is it from? I want one!!!

Kristin said...

My dad got it made for me for my birthday 2 years ago! There's a lady up in TN that does woodwork stuff and it's all natural colored wood (minus a few dots of paint) I could ask him what her name is, but there are only 6 of those Uga's that she's ever made (she's a UT fan, ugh) Seriously, one of the best birthday presents ever.

Anonymous said...

Well, look who's excited! Ha ha, that's pretty understandable. Getting a brand new car is a joyful experience. It looks so shiny and new!
-Laurence Modithre