Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Mardis Family Toddler Trot

After Daniel and I ran our 10K and Katie and Lee ran their first half marathon (BIG deal!), and  Charlotte got to run a little "sprint" after her parents' race, so Felicity wanted in on the action.

Before we sat down to dig in, we orchestrated the First Annual Mardis Family Toddler Trot! Well, total it was more like 4 mini races because once they got started, there was no stopping them! "Again! I want to do another one!" Who can say no to these cuties?
On your mark, get set, GO!
The welcoming committee at the finish line--waiting with a high five!
Toddler Trot Part 2 or 3
Mom/Aunt Kirby with the proud finishers!
And then ensued the post-race celebrations of playing in the leaves! 
Such a fun memory and I loved getting to have the whole family in one house together :) 

No comments: