Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a cutie!

My Friday night was spent looking at this adorable face all night! I just wanted everyone to see how ADORABLE my niece is! I babysat for Katie and Lee on Friday night so they could watch Lee's band at the Elberton Co. football game (don't worry, they football team won....I know you were worried) So I decided to do a little photo shoot of Charlotte. :)

I just love this picture because she's actually looking at the camera!! I wasn't even trying to fit me into the picture, but it's just perfect. :)

Her hair is almost the same color as mine (not that you could tell by this picture) but she has the biggest blue eyes and pouty little lips!

My parents (known as G-Paw and GiGi to their grand-daughter) came to Athens to spend time with my sister, Lee, myself, and most importantly their spoiled little grand-baby. My dad was holding her in this picture. We were all decked out in our Georgia attire to watch the game and cheer on the Dawgs (who did not play such a stellar game againgst South Carolina...but a win is a win I suppose...) Charlotte was wearing a red dress with Georgia "G"s all over it and her bib said "Little Bulldog Fan"--
Too cute!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is SOOO precious!! Hey, about the spin class - we had a different teacher this week and it was 10x better!!! I'm sure the other lady will be back and my butt will be sore, but as of now, I'm good!! :) (I'll let you know when I plan to come see Cara this fall!)