When we finally made it to the game, the blackout looked incredible! Even Hairy Dawg and Uga were sporting
their black jerseys! I always thought that it was a little early in the season to "Blackout" the stadium, but of course I went along with the trend to support my Dawgs. If only our defense had shown up to the game and our whole game looked like we did in the 4th quarter....I was more than anything disappointed in the game because I felt like we weren't playing with heart. But to quote Corey Smith, "Now I know why they say, every dog has his day, you can't win every game you play, but every dog has his day." With a score of 41-30, it almost seemed like we had a chance, but I just wish that the team had been consistent like a #3 team is supposed to play...At least I can find some comfort in the fact that there were a whole mess of upsets this week in college football other than our own.On a much more positive note, I'M COMING TO CHATTANOOGA!!! Well, for next weekend at least, but HOORAY! I'm going to Marietta on Thursday night to stop by home, spend some time with my mom and to help break up the 3 hour drive a little bit. On Friday, I am planning on seeing my CO, Alex Walker :) before heading out to camp to spend the weekend with my best friend Kasey! God is so great for having both of them in my life! And some other wonderful people will be at CVP for the weekend too! Hopefully, I will be able to see Al Wood and Becca Hart because they are both going to be in Chattanooga-so many wonderful people in a wonderful place! And of course, I could not be more excited to be back at my home at heart. I'm still praying that God will show me where He wants me to go next year after graduation, but if it were up to me (and it's not), I would make Chattanooga my permanent home in a heartbeat!
3 comments:
I am greatly anticipating seeing you for a bit. We just got back from two weekends in a row at CVP! It was really fun. :) Have a wonderful school week and know it'll be over before you know it and you'll be here, horray!
<><
Football was no good this weekend... though my family was very happy at the outcome of your game. They bleed crimson... and it gets all over my pretty orange.
IIIII lovvveee Chattanooga!!
Post a Comment