When the bread was almost done, Reilly Liner made it to Athens after sitting in quite a bit of traffic from Chattanooga. It was fun to have a friend from camp in town, especially one that loves Georgia football so much! And so glad that we won too! After the game, Reilly beat me in Mario Party (I was pretty upset considering this was only his 2nd time playing...and I don't remember the last time I've lost that game!), had dinner, and then fell asleep at 10:30 from exhaustion!!
Sunday morning I had to rush off to sit through Initiation for the sorority before going to Atlanta. Jessica, Kathryn, and I made it to Atlanta in time to have a fun dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe!! It was so fun to have a nice dinner in Atlanta with good friends before we went to see WICKED!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVED it!!!! I had listened to the soundtrack for weeks prior to going so I would know the words, but hearing the songs on my iPod couldn't do justice for how incredible it was in person!
If you don't know what Wicked is...it's the story about Glenda and the "Wicked Witch of the West" before the "Wizard of Oz" happens. Glenda and Elfaba went to school together and were friends...okay, so when I explain it doesn't sound as cool as it really is. You should see it though. I just loved it!!!
And to make the weekend even better...I ran into Hannah Jordan!!! She was a camper of mine and Hannah Venable's from our first week of campers from CVP this past summer! She was one of the 11 (!!) campers that we had down in the Hole and such a GREAT girl!!! I was sooooo excited see her, I was bursting with excitement!And now...back to school. At least I don't have anything big due this week or any tests :)
Stories to look forward to later this week on my blog: 1) The fight outside of my apartment that Reilly witnessed. 2) My visits with my 95 year old lady for a class, Ms. Rena
3 comments:
or not. OR NOOOOOOOOT -drunk guy
Gotta love those leopard print shoes!! Yeah, I got halfway to school one day with my house-slippers on! Crazy me. Anyway - sounds like you had a super fun weekend! I would LOVE to see Wicked. My boss is going next week to the Fox to see it. Hey, I'll be down for graduation in December, so we'll have to meet up for lunch or something!
OHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHH!
YOU.
SAW.
WICKED.
kristin. that changed my life. i have, i repeat HAVE to see it again before i die. i LOVED it! did you LOVE it!?! omg i can picture myself there again... i didn't even know what i was in for before i went so i need to go again with SUCH a deeper appreciation and anticipation for it. AH! what a fun weekend you had!
Post a Comment