Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FREE TIME!

Let me tell you that at first when I wrote the Title for this blog, I started singing the "Free time" cheer from camp. Lame, I know. (Or I'm just really cool...?) So after the past three weeks of craziness, I'M FREE!!! Week 1, I was sick with the black lung (well, upper respritory infection+sinus infection+ear infection...ick!) Week 2, Presentations galore (3 group presentations in one week! Eek!) Week 3, 2 tests, a midterm, and 2 projects due, not to mention to usual quizzes, etc-Ugh! I feel like trying to type out emotions is harder than you think...so instead I used "ick", "eek" and "ugh" to describe my stress! haha

And now this week---NOTHING! God knew exactly what I needed after all of that! So after Wicked on Sunday, I vegged out on Monday night, went to see The Duchess (wouldn't recommend it...not a great ending) last night, and tonight I'm going to see Matt Wertz and Andy Davis in concert tonight!! Woohoo! Tomorrow night is dinner with a friend from high school and then actually going to a sorority social (#2 of the whole semester!) before going home to Marietta to rest for the weekend.

Now I just need to remember to stay focused on school long enough to make it to Fall Break...then my birthday...then Thanksgiving...and then Finals! Small steps, one at a time. :) I am so grateful that I get a week of fun free time with friends (whoa, that's some good alliteration) to hold onto my sanity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your title and sang started singing it in my head too!!!