Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's official--I'm old.

I am officially a graduate and now an alumnus of the University of Georgia. I'll have a ton more pictures to post later, but I just wanted to post this as a thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family who have supported me through my years at UGA. I would not have made it through school, especially in only 4 years, without the prayers and encouragement from each of you. I am so grateful to be a college graduate and ready for the next chapter of my life...whatever God has is store for me! :) In the mean time, I have a couple of weeks to hectically pack /unpack/etc. , catch up on sleep and with friends, and relax on the beach with the fam...Ahhhh! Again, I love each of you dearly and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and support during my years at Georgia. Keep praying though because now I need to get a job and a place to live after camp!!

No comments: