Thursday, May 7, 2009

Painful.

For those of you that have already graduated college or are about to...which I think covers 90% of the people who read my blog, can relate to my pain that I'm going through right now. I just finished and submitted my LAST EVER undergraduate college paper!!! Woohooo!!! It was only 3-5 pages, no references, and basically opinion based...and it took me the better part of 3 hours to write because I could not bring myself to focus--painful is the only word that I could use to describe the experience.

Oh, and I have 2 finals tomorrow, one of which I have studied for, the other one...well, I'm about to start. I'm a little worried that I won't have the focus to sit through the tests tomorrow. Pray for me, it's gonna be a little rough.

But seriously, I'm 2 tests away from graduating college!!

And, shout out to my brother in law, Dr. Daniel Cleland who is an official graduate of Veterinary school tonight!!!! He has been so diligent with his studying and worked so hard these past 4 years (3 of which he and Kirby have been married for), I really respect Daniel and Kirby in their support for one another. So congrats Daniel! I'm proud of you Hotdog! (Nickname...don't ask.)

No comments: