Friday, May 22, 2009

So much for that goal of mine...

Well, I tried--that counts for something, right? This week flew by and before I knew it, I hadn't uploaded any pictures! I have been running around like crazy and when I haven't, I've been sitting with my nose in a book in efforts to finish it before heading up to Chattanooga (which I still have at least 6-7 chapters left).



So I don't know when I'll get pictures up, much less the next time I'll have a chance to sit at a computer.



Oh! And SEND ME MAIL!! I have the address on my facebook page in the little box under my profile picture, but here's a refresh of what it is...(I have no shame when it comes to nagging people to send me mail.) Even if I'll see you that next weekend, send me mail! :) You remember how much it brightens your day at camp when you get mail from wonderful friends.



Camp Vesper Point

3216 Lee Pike

Soddy Daisy TN 37379

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be hearing from me through snail mail this summer! Send me mail too while I'm in ND :) Have a blast at camp!!