Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Franklin's

More than likely, I have mentioned or talked about Bob and Lisa Franklin to a majority of my friends over the last few years that I've lived in Chattanooga. Lisa leads my small group; she is so down to earth, has a full heart, and is there for me 100%. Bob is hilarious, honest, and a little bit crude at times (which adds to the hilarity). Kelly and I house sit for them often and I am OBSESSED with their house. It's over 100 years old and I've told Lisa time and time again, that it's decor is very anthropologie-esque. I'm house sitting over the weekend and I took some pictures to 1. help myself remember what I want my future home to look like and 2. to share with you the comfort, warmth, and beauty of their home.

This is their back entry way. Their youngest son MADE this! Ugh, love.


The kitchen:


Dining room:

Foyer/Family Room:


And probably my second favorite, the living room:


And my favorite "room" in the house, the screened in front porch:

This house will be in my "front yard" of the guest house that I'll be moving into by the end of August! More pictures on that house later! :)

No comments: