But with that said, I do think my "Pretending to be Trendy" posts might pop up every couple of weeks! And, this is a big maybe, but I'm thinking about doing a vlog or two so I can show how easy it really is to do my hair when I wear it up!! Seriously guys, I don't think you understand that my motivating factor in wearing my hair up is so I don't have to spend 30 minutes blowing drying my hair and another 20+ minutes of straightening. (I have a ton of hair. It's really thick and getting longer by the day!) But I do like doing a little something different because a plain, ole ponytail can just be boring sometimes--not that I don't throw one up every once and a while.
Short post, but just wanted to let y'all know what I was thinking!! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be spending mine at work :)
No comments:
Post a Comment