Monday, July 30, 2012

It's All in the Accessories

It's another "Pretending to be Trendy" post! This has been one of my most complimented outfits thus far, so I decided it was worth a share! I based my whole outfit around what I could wear with my brand-spankin'-new shoes from anthropologie.com and in a few pictures, you'll see why because they're pretty great...
Dress: Target 
Belt: Anthropologie 
Earrings: Anthropologie


Shoes!!: Anthropologie; Hansa Mary Janes 
I got SO many compliments on these the other day--they were on the cover of our Anthro magazine this past quarter and I knew I had to get them as soon as I saw them! So comfy too!
Nothing special! Just a plain old clip
Okay, so this is my semi-fail. I tried to do an "accent nail", but was too lazy to take off my purple layer...Hm...I'll do better next time I hope!

I tried find a link to both the belt and the earrings because I've bought both as new since I've started working there, but they've already been taken down off the site! I know we still have the earrings in our store though for around $32. Just wanted to let you know why there wasn't a reference! 

No comments: