Friday, September 7, 2012

A Day in the Life...

My day's are crazy. And no two days ever seem to be the same. But the days that I have work and school look a little like this; sometimes in a completely different order or starting earlier, but here's the gist more or less to give you an idea. (Sorry for the blurry pictures, they were all from my phone and a little "action" shot-esque)

8:30 AM Alarm goes off
8:40 AM Work out
today it happened to be a little walk/run
other days it's stationary bike (which includes reading for school while doing so)
 

9:45 AM Cool off/Breakfast/Catch up on emails, Twitter, Blogs, etc.
Every day, it's Multi Grain Cheerios, I never get tired of them!
10:00 AM Shower
10:20 AM Get ready
Usually I try to pick out my outfits for work the night before so I don't have a wardrobe meltdown
 
11:00 AM Pack my snack, lunch, and more snacks for the rest of the day
11:20 AM Leave for work
Snack on the way to Perimeter
12:00 PM-4:00 PM
Anthropologie
4:00 PM Off to class!
4:15 PM Snack/Dinner while driving to class
5:30 PM Class
8:00 PM Drop off Taylor Ann
8:10 PM Head back to Marietta
Catch up on phone calls or time to myself while on the road
9:20 PM Unpack the mess that has become my car
9:30 PM Snack/Catch up with mom/Catch up on Twitter, Blogs, emails, etc.
OR I write a blog post for the next day or two 
10:00 PM Read for school/Do whatever school work I have to do for the next day
11:30-12:00 PM (depending on what I'm doing) Get ready for bed
12:00 PM Read for fun (Right now, it's On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson)
12:30 PM Lights out! Phew.

Long story short, I live in my car! It's not that crazy every day, but the 2-3 days a week I have both class and school, that's about it. 

No comments: