The UGA vs. UT game has been hands down my most attended home and away game in comparison to any other team that we've played. The only years I've missed since starting UGA in 2005 was Freshman year (2005, away) and this past fall (2011, home).
2006, Sophomore Year-Home: Loss
This was one of our first big losses of that season. It was a night game (read: long day of tailgating) and Sloan got mad at me for being "that girl" that was crying in the stands at the end of the game.
2007, Junior Year-Away: Loss
Okay, so far my streak for good luck at UT games is not so good...but Elizabeth Cox had some tickets to the game in Knoxville. I don't think I have ever been more ready to not hear Rocky Top ever again.
2008, Senior Year-Home: Win!
This game doesn't stick out to me too much out of Senior year but regardless, it was fun because it was a football game in Athens...what's not to love about that?
2009, Away: Loss
During my random employment/unemployment after I finished camp when I first moved to Chattanooga, I made a trip up to Knoxville to see some camp friends and it happened to be for the UGA-UT game! I had to brave the UT student section, but I guess for the sake I of my safety, we lost...
2010, Home: Win!
Yet another game I got to go to as an alumna and I loved it even more because we won! So fun to be back in Athens with some of my favorites yet again :)
With all of that said, I am so excited to be back in Athens, taking a break from work and school work, cheering on my #5 ranked Bulldogs between the hedges against UT (who surprisingly has a decent team this year). Gooooooooo Dawgs! Sic'em!









No comments:
Post a Comment