This past weekend was the much awaited Dyson-Stevenson wedding! And it was so beautiful! The weather cooperated, which I was a little worried about since I drove through a few patches of rain on the drive up, and it went off without a hitch!
These doors were behind all of the seating and allowed for a grand entrance of the bride, even with an outdoor wedding which I loved. Samantha looked flawless (as expected) and the ceremony was sweet and meaningful. And the pastor almost forgot to tell them "You may now kiss your bride" haha So funny.
The reception was at the barn about 20 feet away from where the ceremony was. They served Trader Joe's wine and some craft beers and have food set up at tables around the barn. They had a fruit, cheese, crackers, and delicious hot crab dip at one table, salads at another, sandwiches at yet another, and my favorite, a mashed potato bar complete with bacon, sour cream, cheese, and gravies. Yum-o.The "guest book"was a quilt that the guests signed in sharpies! I'd never seen that before and I loved that it was something that they can have out and is personalized.
The band was great and so much fun to dance to, but my favorite part was getting to spend time with camp friends. It was such a sweet reunion to see so many friends that I haven't gotten to see in months--or even years! And getting to meet friend's boyfriends is always fun too! :)
![]() |
| My date for the night :) |








No comments:
Post a Comment