Sloan invited some friends over to watch the game on Saturday night and I was excited for a chance to try out another Pinterest recipe. After scouring my "Celebrate Good Times" board (cheesy, I know) that consists of party planning ideas, tailgate snacks, etc., I finally settled on Pepperoni Pizza Puffs.
The Ingredients: The only changes I made were that I used 1% milk instead of whole milk and used paprika instead crushed red pepper flakes...you gotta make do with what you've got sometimes.
The Dry Ingredients
I was skeptical at this point that it would make enough for 24 little muffin tins filled with stuff
Not that appetizing looking at this point, but I was more hopeful it'd made enough
Success #1! It filled them up...now the next test, how will they turn out?
Success #2! They turned out perfectly! (I tend to overcook things so I was pretty proud of myself on this one)
They were delicious. Not a single one was left at the end of the night and I will definitely be making them again! Tailgate food touchdown!!
No comments:
Post a Comment