Friday: After taking a test (boo), I went home to volunteer for at my mom's elementary school by helping my mom around the classroom. Before too long, Anna Cleland made it to Marietta and we got in the car to head to Auburn. We took my mom's handy GPS, which lead us onto a
dark and foggy two lane road rather than keeping us on the interstate. We finally made it to Auburn in one piece though...and were starving! We got dinner at Zaxby's with Brady Gray and headed over to Cate Gilmer's house. It was so fun to catch up with Cate Gilmer, especially since she and I are in very similar places in our lives right now.Saturday: We all woke up early to get ready for the game and headed out. Anna and I looked like quite a pair in our "divided" attire (I, of course, was wearing read and black...Anna on the other hand was supporting the Auburn Tigers). We met
up with Anna's cousin, Natalie, her husband, and their son Jack. They walked with us to the library where we met up with Jonathan Franklin!! Jonathan has been a lifelong Auburn fan but is a freshman at UGA, so he was a little confused what color to wear...he ended up cheering "War Eagle" as far as I know, a bad judgment call if you ask me! :) We made it to the stadium and Brady even found 3 tickets together so we all braved the wind and the cold to stay through
the whole game! I got cold enough that I even took up Brady's offer to wear his blue and orange jacket!! I know, I'm red and black through and through, regardless of the color that I'm wearing. After the game, we went to her cousin's house to enjoy some great food and even better company! That night we all hung out and I got to stop by my past Co's house, Cameron (from my second summer). It was so wonderful to meet up with her and catch up!
Sunday: We wake up, not early enough to see Cate leave :(, but then we head back to Marietta. Anna goes back to Chattanooga and I get to catch up with my parents before going back to Athens for lots of homework and studying. I did get pictures of my niece, Charlotte that Katie and Lee had taken by Lee's sister Beth. So she's growing up so fast!

2 comments:
LOVE IT ALL!!!
I love that picture of jonathon with his shirt half untucked...thats exactly how I remember him..lol. Why don't I get to see you :( all of your pictures with camp people make me very jealous to say the least, but no fear because I will see you and others VERY SOON!! YAY!
Post a Comment