Blogging. It's something that I never thought too much about when I heard about it...and when I did think about it, I never thought that I'd be the one doing it. Slowly but surely, I had more and more friends (specifically, Alex and Emily) that talked about their blogs and I was intrigued. Last fall, I figured I'd give it a chance and before I knew it--I was hooked.
But really, blogging is such a wonderful tool. You can make it what you want; a public update on your life, a comical outlet to post links, funny stories, or ridiculous things that you encounter, or anything in between. I have realized lately how much more appreciative I am of "web logs", as their technically called, as my dad found out for me when he started reading my blog, since I am a recent graduate with a handful of friends that are abroad. Chandler is in China, Megan is in India, and Jami is who knows where, and even friend that are much closer to home...it's so wonderful to read about their lives as they travel to places when I can't be with them.
All in all, I am so appreciative of my friends that blog so I know more about your lives even when we don't get to talk or see each other as often as we'd like to!! Keep on blogging :)
No comments:
Post a Comment