This past month has been a growing time for me for several reasons. I have been stretched in ways that I haven't been before...not from stress and being overly busy like I've known so well, but instead from being incredibly bored. Here are just a few things that I've learned over this past month:
-Living costs money, lots of money that I'm not making.
-I don't do well with boredom.
-I will never have another chance to sleep as much as I have ever again.
-It's easier to keep doing what you're doing...if you want something to get done, give it to a busy person.
-I am so blessed to have friends and family that are patient, hospitable, and encouraging.
-I like being busy. I miss it actually.
-People aren't kidding when they say the economy is bad.
2 comments:
Nice blog.
ha! i like the last one! it reminds me of this indian guy who has been looking for a job. i told him my brother has been looking for 10 months for a job in america, but hasn't found one b/c the economy is so bad. and he said, "WHAT?! yeah right! come on, the economy is bad?! america is the most prosperous country in the world!" he just laughed and laughed and probably thought i was a naive girl who had no idea what she was talking about. ha! so just look at it from an indian's perspective. they make like $40 a month. crazy! ha! thought you'd enjoy that crazy conversation. i'm praying for God to open doors for you Kris!
Post a Comment