I've had to learn better than ever to keep secrets in these past few month. I mean, I would definitely consider myself a good secret keeper, but there are some things that are super exciting and I want to tell everyone...but I've had to learn that some news is just not my news to share, and that's totally okay.
Secret #1
Kirby told me that she was pregnant the day after I got back from camp!! but couldn't tell anyone until later since you usually don't announce it until the pregnancy has developed a little bit!! But it's not a secret anymore!! :)
Secret# 1.5
Kirby and Daniel found out the sex of the baby but didn't want to announce it until they were sure that they wanted the world to know boy or girl! I'm still not sure if that's something I can broadcast over the internet.
Secret# 2
Kasey Gabhart's engagement!! Her fiance, JR, sent me a facebook message the week before he proposed because he knows how much Kasey and I care for each other and being long distance best friends makes it a bit harder at times. The hardest part was that Kasey called me the Monday afternoon before he was proposing that night and it was soooooo hard to not giggle whenever she mentioned JR or when we started talking about our plans for the night!!
Secret #3
I can't tell you yet!!! But trust me, it is sooooo hard to keep this one! I'll be sure to post something as soon as I can...hopefully by the end of the weekend I can share this really fun, exciting, and wonderful secret!! :)
Secret# 1.5
Kirby and Daniel found out the sex of the baby but didn't want to announce it until they were sure that they wanted the world to know boy or girl! I'm still not sure if that's something I can broadcast over the internet.
Secret# 2
Secret #3
I can't tell you yet!!! But trust me, it is sooooo hard to keep this one! I'll be sure to post something as soon as I can...hopefully by the end of the weekend I can share this really fun, exciting, and wonderful secret!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment