Right after I got the job at the ribbons company...and when I say right after, I mean, I was started the job with the ribbons on a Thursday and I moved in on a Sunday. And where did I move into you might ask? Reilly Liner's old room. That's right, I live in the Liner's basement apartment!! Complete with....
A bed, dresser, computer desk,

a full bathroom,

and a "kitchen" which now includes a coffee pot and microwave!
and when I say kitchen...I really mean a fridge and some counter space...
and when I say kitchen...I really mean a fridge and some counter space...

And it has been a HUUUUUUUGEEEEE blessing!! I have a garage door opener and key to the house so I can come and go as I please. And surprisingly, I very rarely see George and Susan, but it is so good to know that I'm not in their house alone. And when I do get to see them, I feel as those they're like my aunt and uncle that I just love to sit and talk with and be around.
Sadly (for me that is), their house is for sale, but I know that God will provide housing (because I really don't want to have to live alone!) but it would be nice to live a little bit (or a lot) closer to my job and church rather than making the trek up and down 27 every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment