Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bangs

Last night, I trimmed by bangs. I really like them. They're shorter...and harder to style in the mornings. Apparently, I have a cowlick (isn't that what they're called?)...either way, right next to where I part my bangs, I have this one little section that wants to go the other.
And it's driving. me. crazy.
As silly as this post might seem, those of you who have annoying hair days will understand!! Ugh!!! Any suggestions??

2 comments:

SarahKL said...

Girl, my bangs are just as annoying! I love them, don't get me wrong, but there are days when they don't love me back. On those days, when that one piece refuses to behave, I just let it do its thing and change my part a little to make it look like it was MY doing. :)

Anonymous said...

that just made my day! it's the little things in life that keep us connected, and i feel like bangs are an issue that we would talk about all the time if we were in the same place lol love you friend