Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The start of my nomadic life...again

I have some good news and bad news. Which one do you want first?
Good: The Liners sold their house!
Bad: The Liners sold their house!
This is good and bad news at the same time. Good news for the Liners, not such good news for me considering this house has become my home since October--I cannot say how much of a blessing their hospitality has been in my life. I am honestly very happy for them because I know they have anxiously waiting for someone to finally buy their house.
This summer, I will be living at Jerry and Heather's house up on Signal Mountain while they are at camp and then I'll find an apartment with some friends by the start of the fall semester. The only problem is finding somewhere to stay for the months in between....

Jerry suggested that I become a squatter and convince the new owners of the Liner's home that I am apart of the package deal--I come with the house. Nice thought, but I don't know how kindly they'll take to me staying in their new home!! ha!

So, I might be taking up some of the offers that I've had from friends in the past by the end of this month! I never, never want to over stay my welcome and will probably be bouncing around every 2-3 weeks starting in the beginning of March through the first of May. I have a hunch that this blog will be filled with tons of "thank you's" and "you're so wonderful's" for their wonderful friendship and hospitality over the next couple of months!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying that evverything works out! i'm sure the Lord will provide! can't wait to see you this summer!!!!