But once the plastic plants were scooted off to the side, Hannah breathed a sigh of relief and went to her parents house and rest up for her BIG DAY!! Monday, March 14, 2011
The 100 Yard Stretch
Hannah is officially married! But to avoid wedding post overload (for myself and all of you), I'm breaking the weekend into 3 different parts: Rehearsal, wedding, and fun with out of town friends! As most would think, I'm starting with Part 1: The Rehearsal
Kelsey B., Molly, Katie and I were surprisingly early to the church-And when I say early, I really mean right on time. Same thing though, right? Right. Everything went smoothly, except for the part where I realized that the aisle was quite a trek. Maybe I was just overly aware because I knew I would have to walk down the aisle solo and in reallllly uncomfortable heels, but either way...the "100 yard stretch" down a stone aisle was not going to be what I was looking forward to come Saturday afternoon...okay, it probably wasn't 100 yards, but it was long!
Sticky Fingers was catered to the church and it was SO delish! I mean, I normally love Sticky Finers, but I think the fact that I was starving made the meal that much more enjoyable...oh yeah, and the wonderful company I was eating the meal with! Hannah's dad put together a video of pictures from Matt and Hannah growing up and their relationship. I cried, of course. Typical.
As usual, Molly and I were the "hooligans" in the group and went on a little adventure. The church had different paintings of Bible stories in the Children's wing of the church...They were comical to say the least. 

Hannah was calm as could be the whole night and really, the whole weekend. One of the few times she showed any stress was after we were finishing up the night and we walked through the sanctuary to see the floral arrangements that had been done while we were eating dinner. The arrangements were flawless...except the ferns. The church (like most churches) had some fake ferns that had been put on stage. All Hannah could say was that it looked like the Amazon! haha Molly and I were not shy about speaking up to agree with her because it really was a TON of greenery. 
But once the plastic plants were scooted off to the side, Hannah breathed a sigh of relief and went to her parents house and rest up for her BIG DAY!!
But once the plastic plants were scooted off to the side, Hannah breathed a sigh of relief and went to her parents house and rest up for her BIG DAY!!
Labels:
friends,
growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your dress! Very cute!
Post a Comment