Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wedding Weekend with Friends

It's almost the weekend again! But before it is, I'm going to finish updating you on last weekend. Molly and her friend Rachel came into Chattanooga as soon as I was finishing up with some last minute errands and tidying up of the apartment. Molly was my co in July of 2008 and as sketchy as she can be, we have kept in touch. We were both bridesmaids in Hannah's wedding and Hannah made me responsible for all things "Molly" that weekend--ie: get Molly to and from events on time, remind her to bring her dress and shoes to the rehearsal, dress her appropriately, etc. (FYI: Molly is 20...not 12 like this post is making her sound) Love that girl... Before we knew it, Jessica Paulsen and Katie Lewis had gotten in town from Bowling Green (seriously, I didn't feel ready to have people over! I was running around like a crazy lady). Katie was staying with her host family from this past summer, but much to my excitement, J-Paul was staying with me all weekend. After the rehearsal and dinner, Jessica and I sat up and talked...then she fell asleep and I tossed and turned all night. I love that girl more than she knows and value the friendship that she and I have. Cannot wait to see her in just a few short weeks! After the wedding, all I really wanted to do was SLEEP. But no rest for the weary...I was forced into getting ice cream with the group. :) I'm glad I did, but come 9:30, you'd better believe I was cozied up in my bed (next to Taylor--Jessica was kicked to the couch now that Taylor was here! haha) It was great to see friends from Chattanooga that I don't always get to see and especially great to spend time with out of town friends. I slept through Sunday School--Don't worry; I let my co-small group leaders I wouldn't be there ahead of time! but made it to the 11:00 service. A group of us met Jerry at Hill City Pizza and had a mini CVP reunion! It was so fun for all of us to be together again, but sadly I didn't take pictures. **Side note: Taylor did take pictures and facebook won't let me "steal" from facebook anymore--what's up with that?!? It's super, super annoying.**

1 comment:

Taylor Huddleston said...

I love you... and your blog posts... and our friendship!