The main reason I went home was to do piles and piles of laundry. But besides that, I got to go to on a date with my daddy. Being the daddy's girl that I am, I always enjoy time spent with my "Pa". We're going golfing in a few short weeks with my brother in laws when the family is in Destin (I loved it so much last time! I can't wait to be back with the whole fam!), so we decided to get back in the swing of things (please overlook my sad attempt at being funny with that play on words...) and headed to the driving range. Afterwards, we went to our favorite European Deli in Roswell and I got some new running shoes.
Then I headed over to Bonnie's for an old school high school slumber party! Initially it was to celebrate Mary's engagement, but we combined it with a birthday celebration for Mary and Alexa--FB has always loved a good birthday celebration. We ate pizza and junk food, looked through bridal magazines, researched reception venues, and even did face masks! It was super girly and fun. I love that we have reconnected and are getting to spend so much time together lately!
I seriously can't get over the fact that I was in a wedding the weekend before, celebrated a high school friend's engagement and went to a sorority sister's Bridal Shower the next weekend, and then went to a Chattanooga friend's baby shower this past Sunday! Since when am I old enough to have friends getting married and having babies?! I am so so excited for every single one of my friends and for the new chapters in their lives, but man! I feel old sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment