Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy birthday Charlotte AND Felicity!

WARNING: I went a little crazy with the pictures. Okay, you've been warned. Keep reading now.

The first weekend in April was a big day for BOTH of my sweet, precious, adorable, lovable nieces (what can I say? I'm a little biased...) That Saturday (April 2nd) was Charlotte's 3rd birthday!! This red head is so energetic, full of life, and I just cannot believe that she is already three whole years old!
On her BIRTHday!
First Christmas Charlotte's First Birthday Party Two years old!
On her actual birthday And finally, at her 3rd birthday party! What a precious little girl (and aren't you just so jealous of that beautiful, red curly hair?!)

Because of scheduling and life just being plain ole busy, we celebrated Felicity's birthday that same day. Kirby and Daniel invited neighbors, church friends, and family over to their house for a laid back celebration of Felicity's first year of life! I cannot believe that a year has come and gone since Kirby became a mom and seeing Felicity grow from a little newborn to a sweet little girl that can crawl, talk, do signs, and walk...when she has the urge to let go :)



This past weekend, we celebrated Charlotte's birthday with family and close friends at (none other than) Chicky-Lay! Katie rented out a little corner at an ice cream and cookie place in Athens so Charlotte could open presents and enjoy some cookie cake.
It was all very low key and lots of fun to be with family and celebrate both Felicity and Charlotte's birthdays two weekends in a row!

No comments: