Okay guys, I need some suggestions! I really want to follow some other blogs, but need some guidance. Think Pioneer Woman-esque. Crafty, cooking, even honest, fun family raising kind of blogs. I love reading all of my friends blogs, but I love blogs that give me ideas and share their lives (with lots and lots of other people).
2 comments:
http://www.sandyalamode.com/
http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/
http://lifeofsplendor.com/
The last one is one of my roomies from Furman. She just recently started her blog so its just getting up and running but I know its going to be great because she is an amazing writer and has GREAT taste!
I LOVE YOU!
ok, this is one of the funniest, hands down! sometimes inappropriate...she's a Teach for America teacher of middle school boys. hysterical:
http://awkward-ann.blogspot.com/
this one is a friend of a friend...she's a photographer who lives in colorado. but also blogs about her life:
http://melwegg.wordpress.com/
this one is a lady from my community group...professor at belmont, mom of 3, creative, vintage, awesome cook:
http://www.cup-a.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment